As history unfolds before our eyes in April of 2022, what is on your mind about your future?
If you knew you only had about “86 seconds” or less, before a nuclear ICBM hit your metropolitan city in the USA, what would you think about? Would you say a prayer?
“WASHINGTON, April 20 (Reuters) - Russia properly notified the United States ahead of its test launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile, the Pentagon said on Wednesday, adding it saw the test as routine and not a threat to the United States.
Russia said earlier on Wednesday it had conducted a first test launch of its Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missile, a new addition to its nuclear arsenal which President Vladimir Putin said would give Moscow's enemies something to think about.”
How you act and what you say to others will make a difference in your life. What will your particular ideology be and why?
- 1a : a manner or the content of thinking characteristic of an individual, group, or culture
- b : the integrated assertions, theories and aims that constitute a sociopolitical program
- c : a systematic body of concepts especially about human life or culture
- 2 : visionary theorizing
"How you think and perform, to accomplish relevant and important tasks in your family, your career and your community is always in your control."
- Take a step back in your particular time line. Open another tab in your browser and navigate to Google Maps. Look up the address of the house you grew up in.
- Go to the imagery view and the photos from Maxar Technologies satellites and the Google photos and then you can actually travel along your old road. Pivot around. See what your old neighborhood looks like these days or in years past.
Remember? When you used to climb that tree in your front yard or ride your big red "Schwinn Typhoon" bicycle down that rough dirt road you lived on for so many years?
This is where your ideology and you're thinking about life began. Where you fell and scraped your knees and you learned to swim in the lakes with your best friends.
“Where and how far have you traveled, since those early days of your life? Who have you been influenced by and where and how did you learn what integrity really means?”
Your particular human history so far in April of 2022 is not the end. There is still so much to see and so much to know in your life, while you still have time.
How will you continue to learn and who will you spend time with in the days and years ahead?
What will you “DO” to make some difference with a stranger or even to just buy food for others you might care about?
You see, each second, each minute and each day is yours to make your own "Trust Decisions." Who will you become…